Custom Catering, Corporate & Private Events
Whether planning a milestone celebration, corporate retreat, leadership team-building or private personal gathering, food is usually at the center of your plans. Let us take care of those details that make yours a stress free and memorable occasion! We customize your experiences to fit you and your objectives.
Our chefs have handled a wide range of occasions from candlelight dinners for two to boxed lunches for hundreds. We offer customized menus to ensure your satisfaction. Enjoy stress free, one-stop assistance for your event, your party, your board meeting, your executive retreat, your sales kick-off, your sorority reunion, your spouse’s special birthday, your baby’s christening or your daughter’s college graduation. Our scope of service includes sit-down, buffet, hands-on dinner classes, partially plated / partially plattered, boxed, U-pick-up, delivered, on-site help, bar tending, and more.
Whatever the occasion, customizing yours starts with the menu. To get your creative juices flowing, take a look at some our mouth-watering suggestions.
- Bay shrimp and Dungeness crab cakes with arugula garlic pesto
- Carrot and English pea reduction with minted crème fraiche
- Fig purses of goat cheese and pecans
- Fresh seared scallops with pea vines, turmeric and virgin poppy seed oil
- Grilled coriander crusted tuna with Daikon radish and summer Kim Chee slaw
- Fried beignet covered Pepperdews stuffed with goat cheese rolled in cinnamon-cardomom sugar
- Spring, mint crusted lamb kabobs with citrus mint relish
- Mediterranean roasted halibut with figs and preserved lemons, lightly braised rainbow chard with orange cinnamon-coriander spiced Basmati rice
- Roasted loin of lamb with pomegranate reduction, roasted barley pilaf, grilled asparagus and sautéed fiddle head ferns
- Pan smoked free range chicken with roasted corn and saffron broth, white bean and spring morels, lemon-garlic braised greens
- Smoked fennel crusted tenderloin of beef with orange chili garlic sauce, bleu cheese rosti potatoes
Vegetarian Alternatives to above Entrees (similar flavors and mouth feel)
- Mediterranean roasted squash with figs, humus & preserved lemons & lightly braised rainbow chard feta cheese & spicy Basmati rice
- Roasted barley pilaf, pomegranate & grilled marinated portebello, roasted asparagus
- Saffron broth with white beans, roasted corn, spring morels and lemon garlic braised greens served with Fried smoky goat cheese & crostini
- Syrah infused poached pears with burnt sugar creme, goat-cheese mascarpone cheese quenelles and candied hazelnuts
- Vanilla bean Panna Cotta with blueberries and whipped cream & cinnamon straw cookies
- Fresh Ricotta Aborio cheese cake; glazed apricots, caramel sauce & pignoli brittle
If this snapshot of our menus inspires your imagination for your event, please contact our EVOO representatives at 503-436-8555.
Our purchasing practices support our guiding principle to be fresh, fair, sustainable, organic and local as much as possible. Menus are subject to availability and season and may change without or with short notice.