'17 FEBRUARY DINNER SHOW
Our Valentines Menu takes inspiration from “Romancing the Stone” (Haystack Rock of course!). Cannon Beach has much to offer in the way of romance, and that includes some of the best local Oregon ingredients for EVOO’s romantic dinner experience all month.
Feb 10, 11, 14, the following will be served
- Seafood St Jacques with salmon, razor clam confit, red rock & scallops & Parisienne of vegetables in the heart of toasted potato Duchesse; Wine: Rive Della Chiesa Rose Prosecco
- Ricotta gnocchi carbonara with English peas and braised leeks, Italian kale, Local Prosciutto and Bruschetta with tomato jam; green melon slices & ricotta salata cheese Wine: Regaleali 2014 Nero d’avola
- Filet of beef, center cut, butter basted; galette of sweet & Russet potato, zucchini, & carrots; heriot covert green beans; blue cheese dusted sweet pear Wine: Tamarack Cellars 2014 Fire House Red
- Chocolate ganache topped baked cheesecake in hazel nut tart; coconut milk caramel; fresh coconut pineapple salsa Coffee: Caffee Umbria (Portland) Arco Entrusco or Mezzanotte Decaf
NEXT⇒Feb 18, 25
- Pan seared salmon, truffle salted Alaskan scallop, and razor clam confit, and sautéed vegetables in classic seafood veloute sauce, with rim of toasted pepper garlic potatoes Duchess Wine: Rive Della Chiesa Rose Prosecco
- Ricotta gnocchi carbonara with English peas and braised leeks, Italian kale salad and local prosciutto; green melon slice & ricotta salata Wine: Sineann 2013 Abondante
- Grilled center cut filet of beef with flavors of Brittany, roasted Bosc pear with frisee, radicchio and endive with warm brie dressing; pickled red onions; bruschetta with apple butter and toasted pepitas and basil oil Wine: Punto Final 2013 reserve Malbec
- Lemon sabayon hazelnut tart shortbread crust; toasted swiss meringue, berry champagne sorbet, toasted hazelnuts Coffee: Caffe Umbria (Portland) Mezzanotte Decaf coffee, or Nespresso espresso shot with natural sugar & lemon
Any of our shows or class experiences can be designed just for your private party. (*) Imagine having a room of your friends watching and dining during the Dinner Show or with aprons on and hands into the dough during a private PASTA 101 semi-hands-on class. Private experiences can be arranged by speaking directly with one of our representatives. See our CUSTOM EVENTS page to learn more about the possibilities.
(*)Private groups of ten or less may join the regular scheduled classes and are expected to pay the regular price per person, gratuity optional. Groups of 11 or more constitute a private event, and our pricing for those experiences depends upon the date, number in the party, type of experience, and of course, the menu. A service fee is always applied.