HUNGRY FOR HOOD RIVER TOUR
with chefs Bob Neroni and Lenore Emery of EVOO
Cannon Beach Cooking School, October 24-26, 2014
The Hood River Valley puts on its best show in the fall. This is the opportunity for food lovers and cooks to take advantage of its seasonal bounty. Apples are being picked, cider pressed, grapes crushed and chestnuts roasted, all for your pleasure.
Our home away from home for this mélange of experiences is the romantic Columbia Cliff Villas. Sitting on a 210’ ledge above the grand Columbia River it is the perfect quiet getaway from which to explore the tastes of this special part of the Oregon culinary scene.
And who better to act as hosts than Bob Neroni and Lenore Emery of EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School? They blend their love of fine local ingredients with creative preparation and presentation for a weekend that will live in your memory for a deliciously long time.
- 2 nights lodging, (Friday and Saturday) at Columbia Cliffs Villa
- 1 each breakfast (Saturday) and brunch (Sunday)
- 1 lunch (Saturday)
- 2 dinners (Friday and Saturday)
- Full day coach tour service on Saturday
- Riverview welcome dinner Friday night prepared by Bob and Lenore
- Wy’east Winery tasting and lunch Saturday
- Fox Tail Cider visit and tasting Saturday
- Aubert Fruit Stand visit with tasting Saturday
- Nella Chestnut Farm visit and more surprises Saturday
- 5 course dinner and wine pairings on Saturday night at Celilo Restaurant
- Columbia Gorge Hotel Sunday Brunch
- Sunday after brunch, the Marchesi Winery visit and wine tasting stop is on our way out of town as we drive ourselves and meet there for our last event
Are you ready to go?
Bob and Lenore are ready to share this experience with you. We are keeping it to a small private group of like-minded folks and friends of EVOO, so space is limited.
Price for this adventure is $850 per person based on double occupancy All beds are kings. Your $100 per person non-refundable deposit will hold your space. Balance is due August 15, 2014.
For more details you may call or email Bob and Lenore at EVOO, 503-436-8555, email@example.com
To reserve right now contact Marcia Miller at 503 227 7220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org All arrangements are by YOU GO GIRLS TRAVEL, Portland, OR.